Use Chenopodium Formosanum Grain extract, Licorice Root extract and Tetrapeptide to first aid skin and soothing and improves health
- Red quinoa- It’s rich in Polyphenols such as Rutin, which soothes and remains skin elasticity.
- Tremella fuciformis- It contains abundant polysaccharides, used as natural moisturizing material.It will form a transparent film, enhance the skin water retention, and make skin moisturized, delicate as well.
- Ceramide-It decreases water loss to maintain the skin water retention, improve the barrier function of skin.
- Oat extract-As the best soothing ingredient for dry and sensitive skin, it contains carbohydrates, amino acids, oatmeal and other active ingredients to improve the drying problem caused by unstable weather when season change. Also it can delay skin aging.
- Butyrospermum Parkii-Extracted from the nut of the African shea tree, it’s rich in oleic acid, saturated fatty acids, and vitamin A, E so that it can protect and moisturize skin, soothing discomfort of dry skin, enhancing skin barrier.
- Sweet almond oil-Containing abundant proteins, minerals, vitamin A, B1, B2 ,D, E, and fatty acids, it’s skin-friendly and effectively moisturizes skin without blocking the pores. It can make skin delicate and smooth.
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate -It’s a water-soluble derivatives of licorice, generally added in soothing skin care products .It has perfect effect to soothe the discomfort caused by poor skin barrier.
- Hydrolyzed silk protein-A kind of hydrolyzed filamentous amino acid, which is skin-friendly and maintain skin surface moisture.
- Soothing four peptides – Composed of four amino acids, it can moisturize, tighten, and soothe skin.